Who should apply? Students…
- who are older than 18 and in their college or university years
- who are willing to part with their cell phone for 3 months
- for whom a day in the library is like an hour elsewhere
- who are not only looking to have their needs catered to
- who have a keen desire to learn, matched with an equal amount of commitment
- who are self-motivated
- who enjoy adventure and getting off the beaten path
- who want to know Christ, no matter where they are at in their faith journey
An online application form can be filled out here.
Decisions on applications will be made by a committee set up for that purpose. Priority will be given to students who score high on the preparatory examinations.
The cost of the program is 8400 USD.
This includes food, lodging and transportation in Israel and Jordan. Students will be required to cover travel expenses to and from Israel and travel medical insurance. Costs are subject to change up to 2 months before the start of the program. If cost is an issue for you, please let us know, and fill out an application form anyway. We hope to be able to make some funds available for scholarships.
Dates for Fall 2019 program: September 5 – November 28, 2019.
A 50% deposit is required 2 months before the program start date. The remainder must be paid 1 month before the program start date. Accepted methods of payment are cheque or money order in USD or CAD made out to ‘Jerusalem Field School’.
Please send payment to:
15 Beech Crescent
Canada T4H 1M1
The deadline for withdrawal is two months prior to the program start date. If you withdraw after the deadline, the cancellation fee is 25% of the total program cost.
JFS will endeavor to provide a refund if we are forced to cancel the program unexpectedly due to events outside of our control. We recommend travelers insurance since JFS cannot guarantee the refund of money paid towards the program.
Sign up for our newsletter and get an occasional update from the school and
a free mug.